Let's empower kids to make a difference
in their local communities.
In order to be eligible, you must be a school-aged student from Union County or Snyder County. Both groups and individuals can apply.
To apply to the program, you just need to follow a few simple steps:
1. Come up with your own idea of how to help your community.
2. Find our application at community-zone.org or at our local office (located at 417 Market Street, Lewisburg). Fill it out and schedule a meeting with us.
3. Meet with us. Make sure a parent or guardian comes.
4. Explore your ideas and create a goal.
5. Meet with us again and then get started on your project!